Welcome to the Accessibility Resources site.
At Algonquin College, accessibility is fundamental to our core values of caring, learning, integrity and respect. On this website you will find:
- Updated service disruptions at the College that may impact a person with a disability.
- A feedback form to submit accessibility barriers you encounter at the College.
- Resources to create a more accessible classroom.
- Accessibility plans and policies.
We encourage you to browse through our links and video tutorials to learn more about accessibility in the College. We welcome your thoughts and comments. If you wish to contact us, please fill out the feedback form.
- For information regarding student accommodation information please contact Centre for Accessible Learning at email@example.com
- For information on accessible documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information regarding captioned videos, please contact Jessica Brown at (613) 727-4723 ext.6105, room C226.
- For information regarding AODA Online Training inquiries, please email email@example.com
- For general AODA information, please contact the Office of the Vice President, Human Resources: