- Know your student ID number.
- Provide your student ID number each time you communicate with the College.
- Ensure prerequisites are met.
- Ensure you have registered in the correct course(s).
- Understand the Refund policy.
- Understand the Withdrawal and Transfer policies.
- Understand the "Academic Penalty Withdrawal Date".
- Understand the requirements to audit a course.
- Request audit status at time of registration.
- Verify your transcript. Contact the Registrar's Office immediately if you have any questions regarding the content of your transcript.
- Request your Certificate/Diploma upon completion of the final course in the program.
- Access your official timetable by logging into ACSIS.
- Declare your program using the Academic Planner (available through ACSIS) if you are working toward certification.
* The Academic Penalty Withdrawal Date refers to the last date to withdraw from a course without academic penalty. Failure to do so will result in an "F" (failure) on your academic record (transcript); This is not the refund date.