Winter is here: 27 reasons to start classes in January
Posted on Thursday, December 15th, 2016
With the winter semester beginning soon, now’s the time to unfreeze your future. Algonquin College is offering January registration for dozens of great programs—more than ever before—and there’s still time to apply! Below are just some your options and reasons to start in January!
3. Full Gym on campus, to help work off that Christmas weight!
4. Our Baking & Pastry Arts Program—let’s be honest, you can’t have too many baked goodies in the winter.
5. Our Interactive Media Management Program—’cause this internet thing is really taking off.
6. Hot soup at the Marketplace—good for the body, and the soul!
8. Smaller class sizes—no better way to meet BFFS (and your teachers!)
9. Our Business Admin Program—become the boss you’ve always known you are.
10. Covered bridges throughout the campus—no need to go out in the cold!
21. Our Heating, Refrigeration and AC technician—learn how to keep things hot, cold, and everything in between!
25. The (occasional) snow day
26. Our General Arts and Science Programs—Community Studies, Justice Studies, Aboriginal studies, you name it! We’ve got something for everyone!
The above is a fun way to highlight just some of our programs starting in January, but be sure to check out all your Algonquin College options in January. See you soon!