KPIs were established in the Province of Ontario in 1998 to:
- provide accountability to the public, using a common set of easy-to-understand measures that are consistently collected by all colleges;
- assist colleges set priorities for investments in programs, services, facilities and equipment;
- encourage colleges to pursue relevance to the job market;
- assist applicants in their choice of college and program.
There are 5 KPI measures supplemented by an additional measure – the Ontario Student Loan Default Rate.
1. Student Satisfaction
2. Graduate Satisfaction
3. Graduate Employment
4. Employer Satisfaction
5. Graduation Rate
6. Ontario Student Loan Default Rate
Current results for KPI Student Satisfaction at Algonquin College (pdf document).
Current results for the KPI Graduate Employment Rate, KPI Graduation Rate and Ontario Student Loan Default Rate at Algonquin College.
Current and past years’ results for the 5 KPI measures at all Ontario Community Colleges.