How do I Renew/Return Materials Borrowed from Other Libraries?
Renewals (If You Wish to Extend Your Return Time)
Note: material that is borrowed from another library directly or through Interlibrary Loan are subject to the owning library’s policy on renewals.
If you borrowed from:
- A Sm@rtlibrary Participating Library, The Canadian Conservation Institute or another Ontario College Library-contact the owning library before the due date of your item.
If you have an:
- Algonquin Interlibrary Loan (ILL) you must contact the campus where you requested the loan before the due date:
Borrowers with overdue materials will be assessed fines as per the owning library’s policies. Any fines will be assigned to their Algonquin Library account.
- Sm@rtlibrary Participants from Algonquin College should return all items directly to the loaning library.
- Canadian Conservation Institute borrowers may return items to CCI or an Algonquin College library.
- Other Ontario College Library borrowers should return items directly to the loaning library .
- Algonquin Interlibrary Loan (ILL) borrowers should return the items to the campus from which they requested the ILL.