Corporate Training Overview
Train with the Ottawa Valley’s educational leader.
Algonquin College is one of Ontario’s largest public colleges. This provides businesses with the reassurance that our Corporate Training Department at the Pembroke Campus is uniquely positioned to leverage the College’s experience and breadth of programming to develop and deliver relevant industry workshops and certified training programs that meet an organization’s training and development needs.
Our programs are created in collaboration with College resources, program advisory committees, and industry subject-matter experts. Our ability to leverage Algonquin’s resources enable us to create industry-specific training that is both relevant and transformative.
Discover the Algonquin College advantage:
- Strong industry ties have honed our knowledge and understanding of the key business issues, challenges and opportunities that you face in your market
- Sector-focused programs leverage all of the College’s resources, including course content, programs, educators, subject-matter experts and facilities
- Certification and accreditation can be built into many programs
- Flexible delivery options, including classroom, online or blended delivery
- Train one employee or the entire organization with public workshops or custom-training delivery options
- New state-of-the-art waterfront campus in Pembroke that opened in the fall of 2012
- Small class sizes that create an engaging learning environment
- A reputation for providing high quality training that is affordable and trusted
We get it! We live here and we understand our local labour market and the skills challenges facing employers.