Student Success Specialist
Shelly Waplington is the Student Success Specialist at the Pembroke Campus of Algonquin College. Her aim is to help students at Algonquin College in the Ottawa Valley become successful through planning and collaboration with college support services.
Welcome Students and Potential Students!
As the campus Student Success Specialist, I hope to support students in their goals to achieve success by:
- encouraging students to develop skills and abilities to take ownership of their learning and career goals;
- helping students identify support services which clarify both their career and life goals;
- sharing information with students seeking information about college programs and opportunities;
- helping students access appropriate college resources and services as needed;
- giving students alternatives and options for a successful semester
To contact Shelly Waplington:
Call 613-735-4700, ext. 2803
Room 215 - 315 Pembroke St. East
Hours: 8 am - 4 pm. - Monday - Friday
Top 10 Survival Tips - From Your Fellow Students!
If you're coming to ACOV this year, check out this Top 10 list to make your college career a successful one!