Introduction, Registration and Cancellation Policy
In response to Renfrew County’s growing need for local, affordable, and quality professional development opportunities, Algonquin College and Renfrew County Community Futures Development Corporation, are partnering to present this conference opportunity again this year on Thursday, May 25th at the Pembroke Waterfront Campus.
Here is the exciting line-up for workshops we have for the 2017 Conference. Read presenter profiles and workshop overviews here.
- How to be a Courageous Leader in Today’s Competitive Landscape
- 6 Easy Marketing Steps for the Small Business
- The Labour Market Squeeze: How will your organization manage?
- 5 Simple Questions to Help Any Business Build a Sustainable Competitive Strategy
- Cultural Diversity – Transforming Rural Workforces
- Public and Media Relations–It Matters to Your Business
- Social Media and Your Brand
Early Bird Registration Fee (before March 31, 2017): $199 + tax – (includes choice of 4 workshops from 7 topics, keynote address, a refreshment break, lunch, networking opportunities, post-conference social)
Registration Fee (after March 31, 2017): $229 + tax – (includes choice of 4 workshops from 7 topics, keynote address, a refreshment break, lunch, networking opportunities, post-conference social).
*** Special bonus: Register 3 employees and receive a 4th registration for free! Bonus is applicable for the early bird and post-March 31 registration fees.
MORE INFORMATION: Email Jamie Bramburger or call 613-735-4700, ext. 2756.
CONFERENCE CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If, after registering you are unable to attend, you are welcome to appoint someone else from your organization to attend in your place.
- Please advise substitutions in writing. All substitutions can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When requesting a substitution, please indicate which workshops your substitute wishes to attend if they are different from the ones you registered for. We will attempt to accommodate; however, our ability to accommodate is based on the availability of workshops and timing of the request. If we are unable to accommodate, your substitution will be registered in the workshops you originally registered for.
- Cancellation prior to May 12, 2017: 100% refund
- Cancellation less than 12 days before conference (after May 12, 2017): No refund
- Cancellation must be in writing. Cancellation notice can be e-mailed to: email@example.com.
Conference presented by Algonquin College, Pembroke, and our co-sponsors: