Applications are Open for Fall 2017 – Apply Now!
Call 613-267-2859 ext 5601 for tour booking or program information.
For tour booking visit: Tours
The Admissions Department at the Algonquin College Perth Campus will assess your application and provide you with direction during the application process.
Applications for the 2017 intake are now open through ontariocolleges.ca.
Payments for full-time program tuition fees at Algonquin College can be made through online banking, debit, cheque, money order, or cash. Credit card payments are not accepted as a payment method for full-time program tuition fees. This applies to full-time students and part-time students registered in full-time programs.
For more information, please visit payment options.
- Applications are NOW open for the 2017 September Intake
- February 1st, 2017: Equal Consideration Date – 2017 Fall Term applications received by this date are considered equally; applications received after this date are processed on a first-come, first-served basis, as long as space is available.
- February 2nd through to first week of September, 2017: Applications are assessed on a first come, first serve basis, if their is available room in a given program. Typically we can accommodate applications after feburary 1st at the Perth Campus.
- February 5th, 2017: Offers of Admission for 2017 Fall applicants mailed to applicants for non-highly competitive programs.
- June 15th, 2017: Fees due for Fall 2017 term for all programs.