Welome to the Perth Campus Open House
CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Come out to our Winter Open House
Saturday, April 8th, 10am to 2pm
No REGISTRATION Required!
Come and see why our small campus is such a big deal and meet our amazing faculty that bring
REAL world experience to your classroom.
• Check out our program offerings and consider the Perth Campus for your career.
• Come to Perth for just one year to earn your diploma!
• Many of our programs are offered in a 45 week shortened format.
- Thinking about attending college after high school?
- Helping high school students choose their post-secondary education?
- Assessing career options or choosing a new career for yourself?
- Need to upgrade your academics?
THEN…Come on in!
- Check out the new state of the art campus.
- Obtain info on all of Algonquin’s Perth Campus programs.
- LEARN how many of our programs, including diplomas, are offered in a 45 week (1 Year Format).
- Learn about all of Algonquin’s many services including financial aid, counseling, admissions, and more.
- Get up to date information on how OSAP works for September 2017 enrollment.
During the Open House you can drop on in!
If you cannot make the Open House give us a call – we can even book appointment for those traveling from far and abroad on Saturdays, call 613-267-2859 ext 5601, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book a time.
Open Letter of Welcome from the Dean of the Perth Campus
Congratulations on taking a step towards a new career and perhaps a new life by applying to the Perth Campus, Algonquin College. On behalf of the entire team here at the campus we want to thank you for considering our unique caring brand of training and education. I personally look forward to meeting you on Saturday April 8 between 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. at our open house. It is a chance for me to show off our school, to introduce you to our teachers and staff and help you learn more about our programs.
Students who come to Perth will find that we truly care about their success. In fact, just since the fall semester, over 90% of our students successfully moved on to the winter semester through their hard work and effort and fun. We are here to help. Our friendly staff, extensive services (on-campus nurse, counsellor, success specialist, tutors) talented educators, small class sizes and a new campus with full amenities (fitness centre, café, library, student commons, we even have a pool table!) located in the picturesque and safe Town of Perth in idyllic Lanark County all contribute to that success.
We work hard to ensure your student experience is a memorable one. Our Algonquin Student Association (ASA) is active in providing opportunities for sports (volleyball, hockey, yoga), entertainment (free tickets to the Perth Blue Wings Hockey team, open mic nights, dances, dinners, comedians) support (need help finding a place? A ride?) and leadership (consider becoming a class rep, a student ambassador or work at the fitness zone). Students can take part in many community events including Christmas parades, fundraisers and volunteer events. There is no shortage of opportunities to get involved and have fun beyond your classes.
The open house will be an opportunity for you to hear not just what we do or how we do it but most importantly why we do it. We care about you. Perth campus has a collective generosity of spirit. Generosity celebrates abundance and creates communities and ultimately a sense of belonging, of home. We belong here. Open House is our opportunity to show you that you belong here too.
So – come on out – spend some time with us (and have a cookie) – choosing the Perth campus is a great decision – I look forward to showing you why Saturday, April 8 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Take care….