Get Registered for Your Courses
If you are interested in part-time studies, application to a program is not required (unless otherwise specified). Select a course in which you are interested, ensure that you meet the prerequisites for the course and register. Registrations will be accepted up to and including the second scheduled class, space permitted. Please visit the Centre for Continuing and Online Learning for a listing of courses offered.
Get Registered for Your Program
New students – Congratulations! You’ve confirmed your offer of acceptance and you’re ready for the final step of the admissions/registration process.
To officially register, you will need to:
• Finalize any outstanding admission requirements by August 1
• Ensure you pay your tuition deposit by the due date
• The Registrar’s Office will register new students into full-time programs following the tuition deposit due date
• Get your timetable and other registration information by logging into ACSIS
Returning Students – We make every effort to make registration a positive experience. You will receive an email reminding you that your deposit or fees are due. The receipt of your payment demonstrates your commitment to the program, and is a necessary step to the registration process. Following tuition deposit or fees due dates, the Registrar’s Office will register students into full-time programs.
Part-time Students – If you want to attend a full-time program on a part-time basis, you must meet with your Program Coordinator to receive permission and submit a part-time registration form to the Registrar’s Office. You’ll also need to pay a deposit at that time in order to be registered.
Pay your Fees Promptly
|Term||Fee Due Dates|
Returning students who pay or defer their fees after the ‘Fees Due Date’ for a subsequent term, will be assessed a late payment penalty of $150 and may lose their seat in the program.
Making Changes to Your Course Registration
If you want to make any changes to your course registration, log into ACSIS to determine if the course can be changed online. If this function is not available, please contact your department.
Course changes may be made as follows:
- 2016 Spring: April 8, 2016 – May 9, 2016
- 2016 Fall: August 5, 2016 – September 6, 2016
- 2017 Winter: December 2, 2016 – January 2, 2017
Thinking about withdrawing from a program or course? Click here.
If your status changes to full-time or part-time as a result of changes to your initial registration, your fees will be reassessed and adjusted according to the published fee schedule.
Get your Timetable
By logging into ACSIS, you may:
- Access your timetable (new and returning students)
- Receive instructions on how to read your timetable
- Get notifications of any timetable changes
If this is your first login to ACSIS, you will need to provide your valid student number. Your default login is your date of birth.