The Spiritual Centre at Algonquin College exists to provide a collaborative environment of positive spiritual and religious engagement, diversity, and respect. The Spiritual Centre strives to celebrate, support, and nurture the spiritual and religious well-being of everyone in the Algonquin College community. Come visit us! The Spiritual Centre is located on the 2nd floor of Student Commons, Room E211.
Activities and Services:
- Quiet space for prayer and reflection
- Religious services
- Faith counselling
- Discussion groups
- Workshops and special events
- Lending library of spiritual and religious books and DVDs
For a full list of activities that are offered monthly, please see the Calendar of Events.
- Multi-Purpose Prayer Room – large welcoming shared space used for individual and group prayer and meditation, yoga, religious services, workshops
- Meeting Room – smaller space used for meetings, discussion groups, prayer, meditation
- Welcome Area – open area used for informal meetings, discussion groups, reading and relaxing