Upcoming News & Eventsblacksmithing an artistic tool project, learning time-honoured timber framing techniques, or studying the art and science of stereotomy, Art du Trait, we have an exciting roster of courses to offer. If you like working with your hands, and are intrigued by heritage techniques, you’re sure to find something to pique your interest. Don’t be disappointed, register early. For more information, please visit our Algonquin College Perth Campus CE website. Learn a new skill this summer!
CTV – Dean Chris Hahn – Masonry Prof Daly Drevnio talking about GREAT programs in #ACPerth – visit Open House Jan 21 http://ow.ly/FHit307OXOvPosted by Algonquin College – Perth Campus on Monday, January 9, 2017
Click here for the CTV morning segment featuring the masonry program…
Past News & EventsIt’s a celebration of arts and crafts, right in time for the holidays! Algonquin College students (past and present) will be selling their handmade crafts and homemade goods at this artisan craft fair. Wares include pottery, jewellery, leatherwork, woodwork, printmaking, and more. Check out the talents of the AC population while enjoying music and light refreshments at this community event that is open to all! Click here for more information.
In celebration of Algonquin College’s 50th Anniversary in Ontario, Perth Mayor John Fenik presented an Award of Excellence to the Dean of the college’s Perth Campus, Christopher Hahn, at the Town’s Tuesday, Oct. 25 regular Council meeting. The Perth Campus of Algonquin College is proud to be a member of the Community.
we build futures!
Perth Campus News ArchiveRSS
- You Missed the February 1st Application Deadline. Now What?
- Habitat for Humanity Perth Chapter in the Ottawa Citizen
- Perth Campus Tool Donation - Heritage Carpentry
- Maclean's magazine features heritage masonry program
- Student stone carvers build a legacy - Perth 200th Anniversary
- Introductory Dry Stone Walling Workshop
- Perth 200 Legacy Project is Underway!
- Dry Stone at Perth 200 Year Celebration
- 2016 Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics
- OAE - Paint for a Purpose with Janet