Upcoming EventsIt’s a celebration of arts and crafts, right in time for the holidays! Algonquin College students (past and present) will be selling their handmade crafts and homemade goods at this artisan craft fair. Wares include pottery, jewellery, leatherwork, woodwork, printmaking, and more. Check out the talents of the AC population while enjoying music and light refreshments at this community event that is open to all! Click here for more information.
Past News & EventsIn celebration of Algonquin College’s 50th Anniversary in Ontario, Perth Mayor John Fenik presented an Award of Excellence to the Dean of the college’s Perth Campus, Christopher Hahn, at the Town’s Tuesday, Oct. 25 regular Council meeting. The Perth Campus of Algonquin College is proud to be a member of the Community.
Demand for Heritage Masons keeps building. Read more for information. Currently the Perth Campus of Algonquin College is the only College campus offering a Heritage Masonry diploma program in Canada. Come talk to us about this amazing program – now over 26 years old with an amazing culmination of experience. Nov 3, 2016 – Maclean’s Magazine echoes this need in an article citing the need for Heritage Workers! Have a read.
The July 22, 23 & 24 2016, 7th annual Canadian Stone Carving Festival public auction of the completed works raised over $10,000.00 for Habitat for Humanity. Click on video player icon to have a look at an amazing inspiring video… Click here for a great slideshow showing the amazing talent of the carvers.
we build futures!
Perth Campus News ArchiveRSS
- Habitat for Humanity Perth Chapter in the Ottawa Citizen
- Perth Campus Tool Donation - Heritage Carpentry
- Maclean's magazine features heritage masonry program
- Student stone carvers build a legacy - Perth 200th Anniversary
- Introductory Dry Stone Walling Workshop
- Perth 200 Legacy Project is Underway!
- Dry Stone at Perth 200 Year Celebration
- 2016 Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics
- OAE - Paint for a Purpose with Janet
- Perth campus Students go to Italy for a two-week volunteer work experience.