News & EventsDemand for Heritage Masons keeps building. Read more for information. Currently the Perth Campus of Algonquin College is the only College campus offering a Heritage Masonry diploma program in Canada.
Come talk to us about this amazing program – now over 26 years old with an amazing culmination of experience.
The July 22, 23 & 24 2016, 7th annual Canadian Stone Carving Festival public auction of the completed works raised over $10,000.00 for Habitat for Humanity. Click on video player icon to have a look at an amazing inspiring video… Click here for a great slideshow showing the amazing talent of the carvers.
we build futures!
Perth Campus News ArchiveRSS
- Student stone carvers build a legacy - Perth 200th Anniversary
- Introductory Dry Stone Walling Workshop
- Perth 200 Legacy Project is Underway!
- Dry Stone at Perth 200 Year Celebration
- 2016 Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics
- OAE - Paint for a Purpose with Janet
- Perth campus Students go to Italy for a two-week volunteer work experience.
- OAE Students Raise $2020 for Epilepsy Ottawa
- Student Makers Market
- Perth Probus Club visits Perth Campus