Welcome to Perth CampusAt the Connected College, the world is your classroom. At the Perth Campus: ‘We Build Futures’.
News & Events – Up and Coming
- 2015 Housing List is out! – Updated June 25, 2015!
- June 11, 2015: The Perth Campus is in IDEA magazine! The Office Administration—Executive students promote mental health awareness, the Heritage Carpentry and Joinery program builds a partnership with the National Capital Commission and Advanced Housing students construct green housing for the future. Pick up an issue of IDEA magazine or visit them online for these and other exciting Algonquin College stories. Link to story printed in the magazine.
- June 4, 2015: Take a look at the amazing work our Masonry students are doing on a dry stone wall during the spring semester in Perth. Article by: Karen Turner, Ottawa Citizen
- June 4, 2015: The Ontario Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics Visits the Perth Campus! Students, staff and faculty were there to greet the runners, which included local Ontario Provincial Police officers and Special Olympians, as they carried the Flame of Hope through Perth
- Friday May 29, 12 am to 8 pm – Perth Campus Tour & Housing Day: come out and find out about one of our 11 programs, attend information sessions for Financial Aid, the application process, and what to expect at college. We encourage friends, parents, spouses and family members to attend. More information to follow. This is a great time to look for housing for the 2015 year for students who are coming out of town.
- Welcome to Perth: from the Mayor of Perth, John Fenik.