News & Events – Up and Coming
- Welcome to Perth – Why Study Here:
- Tuesday October 24, 2014: SSW Program at the Perth Campus Intro to Social Enterprise Workshop will feature a panel presentation including Tanis Cowan and youth from YAK, Jennifer Miller from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Lanark County, Business Dean Dave Donaldson from Algonquin College’s Woodroffe Campus, and SSW grad Natalie Elliott from Operation Come Home in Ottawa. SSW student poster projects can be viewed and there will be facilitated focus groups to discuss ideas and opportunities.
- Download Flyer Here
- This Workshop is being co-sponsored by Algonquin College Perth Campus and the Perth Civitan Club who will be providing free refreshments and lunch.
- To register: Click Here
- Friday October 10th: We are very saddened and dismayed to hear about the passing of one of our Grads in the Heritage Carpentry Program. Evan Thifault will be missed by his fellow graduates, faculty and staff at the Perth Campus. For more information for Francais lease click here for English please click here.
- Tuesday, October 9th 2014 – Important NOTE: If you have tried to reach the campus over the last few days by phone you may not have been able to get through – we are currently having some technical difficulties with our phone systems. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Notable Recent Events
- The Perth Campus takes part in the ALS Challenge. Challenge Accepted Ottawa! View VideoChallenge Accepted Perth! View Video
Previous News & Events
- July 30, 2014 Front Sign progress update – View project history.
- July 14, 2014: The Perth Campus is welcoming a new Dean starting at the Perth Campus August 5, 2014. Read the interview by Desmond Devoy at the Perth Courier/EMC.
- June 12, 2104 – Algonquin College Perth Campus Welcomes and Congratulates all the Graduates of the 2014 Class at Convocation. Watch the Valedictorian Speech:
- Globe and Mail Article on Heritage Masonry Graduate John-Philippe Smith of Smith & Barber regarding their work on the Parliament restoration project. They are responsible for carving the various elements. John credits his start to the training he received in the Heritage Masonry program in Perth. Click the link for the full article.
- Welcome to Perth, from the Mayor of Perth, John Fenik.