Student Massage Therapy Clinic
- The Massage Clinic is a learning environment for the Massage Therapy Program students. All treatments are carefully supervised by Registered Massage Therapists.
- We are open from September to May and offer a variety of massage therapy services to the public.
- Appointments may be scheduled Monday through Friday for early evening.
- Our student clinic follows a predictable routine. Your student therapist will spend time interviewing, assessing and negotiating a treatment plan for the day’s massage.
- All treatments occur in a clinical and professional environment with your comfort and safety in mind. The total appointment time can last up to 1 hour and 15 minutes.
For a cost of $35, members of the public are treated to complete massage therapy care including comprehensive assessment of client pain and discomfort, hands-on treatment, hydrotherapy applications of either deep moist heat or cold and client education on self-care. Massage therapy is proven beneficial for the management of stress symptoms, muscle tension and pain reduction. It may improve circulation and range of motion.