Algonquin’s organizational philosophy is defined by its mission, vision and core values. The following are intended to serve as points of inspiration, carefully articulating our purpose.
To transform hopes and dreams into lifelong success.
To be a global leader in personalized, digitally connected, experiential learning.
Learning, Integrity, Respect, Caring
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Career Opportunities
- Administration & Governance
- Office of the President
- Board of Governors
- Senior Vice President Academic
- Vice President, Digital Technologies and Innovation
- Vice President Finance & Administration
- Vice President Human Resources
- Vice President International and Strategic Planning
- Vice President Student Services
- Executive Director – Communications, Marketing and External Relations
- Executive Officers
- Organizational Chart