Financial Aid & Student Awards
Samantha Atkinson, Officer Registrar, is your Financial Aid Officer here at the Perth Campus. If financial worry is adding stress to your student experience, Sam can help you explore/discuss your options and can assist you with questions about federal and provincial student loans, as well as the bursaries and awards that we offer our students. Sam may be able to provide you with information about budgeting and financial planning.
Need help preparing and planning your finances for school? Contact Samantha!
Financial Aid & Student Awards Office
Samantha Atkinson, Officer Registrar
613-267-2859 ext. 5604
What Is OSAP?
- OSAP is administered by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
- If you are an Ontario resident who is, or who will be, attending college or university, you may be eligible for loan(s) and/or grants through OSAP to help you pay for your studies. Please note that student loans will need to be repaid.
- Learn more about the funding options that are available to Algonquin College Perth Campus students by visiting the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) website.
Will OSAP Cover All of My Expenses?
- When it is combined with your own financial resources, OSAP will assist you with the cost of your post-secondary education. However, OSAP may not cover all of your educational and living costs, so you will need to budget accordingly.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Your OSAP funds will be released to you in installments. Keep those installment dates in mind when you are planning your budget for the academic year.
When Should I Repay My OSAP Loan?
Repaying Your OSAP
Questions About OSAP?
If you have questions about how to apply for and receive your OSAP funding, contact our Financial Aid & Student Awards Office by calling 613- 267-2859 ext. 5604 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about OSAP and Financial Aid.
Visit the OSAP website to learn more about the eligibility requirements, how to apply, and the types of funding that are available.
Deposit and Tuition Fee Payment Information
The Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities sets fee guidelines that all colleges in Ontario must follow.
If you are coming to Algonquin College in the Fall 2017 term, you must pay a $500 non-refundable Tuition Deposit by Monday, June 15, 2017. You have the option to pay your full Fall term fees at this time, however, you are only required to pay the $500 non-refundable Tuition Deposit by June 15 to secure your seat and become registered in the program. Your remaining tuition fees are due in late September.
Visit our Deposit and Tuition Fee Payment Information page for more information regarding the new Tuition Deposit policy.
You can choose from several different payment options to pay your non-refundable deposit and fees at the Algonquin College Perth Campus. We accept payments through internet banking, by mail, or in person. Visit our Payment Options page for more information.
Withdrawals and Refunds
Visit our Withdrawals and Refunds page for important information about how to officially withdraw from a course or program, and eligibility for refunds.
Algonquin College has put together a helpful list of terminology to help you understand the terms that we use to describe our Tuition Deposit and Fee payment requirements.
Check Your Account Balance
Check your fees balance at any time using your ACSIS account. Simply click on the menu item called “Account Balance.” If you have questions or concerns about your fees account, please contact the Admissions/Registrar’s Office by calling 613-267-2859 ext. 5604 or emailing email@example.com.
Canada Post Outlets
Are you trying to find a Canada Post Outlet where you can submit your Student Loan application? Find the outlet closest to you.