How to Apply
Applications Open for Fall 2016! – Apply Now
For tour booking and schedules please visit: Tours
Attending programs at the Perth Campus through seven easy steps!
1. Taking the First Step
The hardest part of the journey is often to take the first step. Maybe stop by to pick up a brochure or call our campus.
2. What Program are you interested in?
You can start by going to www.algonquincollege.com/perth. Here you will find information on the college and the programs offered.
Determine your college eligibility
3. Find out the Entrance Requirements!
Programs have specific entrance requirements. You can find these in the program monograph, your tour, on the website or by talking to staff.
Check your program requirements
4. Come for a tour!
Come in to the college for a tour. While at the college you can:
- Visit classrooms, shops, labs and common areas
- Talk to a counsellor
- Talk to the program faculty & current students (note: students may not be available at some times of the year due to studies and or if they are off)
- Take a tour of the town – Which is full of student projects!
Visit www.ontariocolleges.ca along with your $95.00 application fee*.
* High School students should visit their Guidance Office for the application method used at their school.
Apply online at ontariocolleges.ca, along with a $95 application fee.
6. Funding Your Education
Funding resources are available for you to pursue above and beyond any money you may have saved.
- OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program)
- 2nd Career: http://www.algonquincollege.com/perth-employment/second-career/
- Bursaries (Awarded based on financial need)
- Scholarships (Recognizing academic excellence)
- Finding Work (Find and apply to jobs – through service at Ottawa Campus)
- Fee Deferments (Delay payment of your tuition fees)
- Student Access Guarantee (Financial aid to cover your needs)
- Flexible Payment (Check out your options)
- RRSP Life Long Learning Plan (LLP)
- RESP plans
- Fall Fees Due: July 15th
- Winter Fees Due: November 15th
7. Finding a place to live
Find out about housing by visiting our housing page. We keep a list of landlords.
You have arrived at the college – have a great time and remember we are here to help you succeed.