Get Help Paying for College
Our Financial Aid staff are available to answer your questions, guide you with applications and forms, provide information about assistance programs and listen to your concerns about financing your education. We can help you in-person, or by telephone, e-mail, fax or mail.
We administer federal and provincial student loan programs, scholarships and bursaries, which include general and program-related bursary funding from money donated by the College, individuals, companies and other organizations.
In partnership with the provincial government, Financial Aid administers the Student Access Guarantee, which ensures students in financial need have assistance to cover the cost of their tuition, books and mandatory college fees. This financial aid is provided through bursaries, scholarships and campus employment programs.
For more information on the Student Access Guarantee, please visit osap.gov.on.ca.
Full Time OSAP Information
- Ontario Student Assistance Program: OSAP aid programs
- Change in banking information Form
- Funding redirection Form
- OSAP Income Change Form
- OSAP Overview
- OSAP Presentation
- Standardized OSAP Review Forms
- When a student must show verification of their Social Insurance Number
Part Time Funding Information
- Programs Approved for Part-time Canada Student Loans
- Part time Canada Student Loan Application Process