Christmas Break Office Closure
The Registrar’s Office will be closed during the Christmas Break from 12 noon on Wednesday, December 24th until January 5th.
We look forward to serving you upon our return to the office.
Welcome to the Registrar’s Office
At the Registrar’s Office, we’re here to help you, from the time you apply for admission right through to graduation and beyond.
ACSIS – Algonquin College Student Information System
ACSIS provides you with a variety of online services. It is easy to use, convenient, and fits perfectly with your busy schedule. Why wait when you can do what you need online right now?
- Apply for a fee deferment (OSAP recipients only)
- Apply for bursaries
- Order transcripts (including official copies)
- Get your network ID and password information
- View timetable, grade and final assessment week information
- Find your locker
- Access Blackboard
- Drop/Add/Transfer courses
- Change course sections
- Select General Education electives
- View encumbrance status and the reason for encumbrance
- Update your personal information
- Declare Continuing Education programs
- Register for the online Graduate programs
- View and print your official tuition tax receipts (T2202A)