2016 SPRING BURSARY CYCLE: 18 APRIL 2016 TO 7 JUNE 2016
The Algonquin College 2016 Spring Bursaries will be open on ACSIS from April 18, 2016 to June 7, 2016. You are encouraged to apply for the 2016 Spring Bursaries.
Bursaries awarded to students are applied to the student account. If you are registered in a graduating level or are a sponsored student, a cheque will be mailed to you. You can expect to be notified of a bursary decision by email.
If you have any further bursary questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A bursary is money that is awarded to a qualified student based on financial need.
Students applying for bursaries will be required to have their Social Insurance Number (SIN) registered on the college system for income tax purposes. To have your SIN registered with the college, you must come into the Registrar’s Office, Room C150 with your photo ID and either your SIN card or proof of SIN from CRA, to have it entered into Genesis.
Bursaries Administered by Financial Aid and Student Awards
- Fall Bursaries Administered by Financial Aid and Student Awards
- Winter Bursaries Administered by Financial Aid and Student Awards
Bursaries by Area of Study (schools)
- Algonquin Centre for Construction Excellence/School of Advanced Technology
- Algonquin College Heritage Institute – Perth Campus
- Algonquin College in the Ottawa Valley – Pembroke Campus
- Career and Academic Access Centre
- General Arts and Science
- Language Institute and Part-time Studies
- Police and Public Safety Institute
- School of Business
- School of Health and Community Studies
- School of Hospitality and Tourism
- School of Media and Design