Transcripts & Archives
How to apply for a transcript
You can request a free transcript (official copy of your marks and courses taken at Algonquin College) by following these steps:
- Print the transcript request form found here or pick one up at the Registrar’s Office in room C150.
- Complete and sign the form.
- Submit your transcript using one of the following methods:
- Scan and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- In person at the Registrar’s Office in room C150 or,
- Fax the form to 613-727-7767
If you are requesting a transcript to go directly to a third party (an institution other then Algonquin) you can request it by login into your ACSIS account. You will need the full address of the institution you are sending it too as well as a number associated with your file at that institution if applicable.
If you are requesting a transcript to be sent to another Ontario College or University please request your transcript as part of your application through Ontario Colleges or Ontario University Application Centre (OUAC).
Course Descriptions/Archived Program Monographs
Looking for a description of a course or program? You can find archived descriptions (called monographs).
For course outlines, please contact the Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition Centre at PLAR@algonquincollege.com.