Resources for Chairs / Academic Managers
Course Development Funding Requests
To request funding for a course development project, fill out the form linked below:
Please note that all requests for Course Development Funding should be submitted by, or in consultation with a department Chair.
Have questions about funding requests?
Course Development Process
Check out the following infographic for a graphic representation of the course development process.
Course Development Contract
Curriculum Services has developed a contract that can be used to offer contacts to Part-time Developers and Faculty. This contract clearly states all deliverables that are required to meet our course quality standards. For a copy of the contract, email ACcurriculum@algonquincollege.com.
Curriculum Related Academic Policies
Below are a list of academic policies related to curriculum development.
- AA13 – AA13: Evaluation of Student Learning
- AA14 – AA14: Grading System
- AA15 – AA15: College Credentials
- AA26 – AA26: Course Outlines and Course Section Information
- AA27 – AA27: General Education Courses
- AA28 – AA28: Essential Employability Skills
- AA33 – AA33: Licensing of Teaching Materials
- AA34 – AA34: Copyright
- AA38 – AA38: Program Quality Assurance
- AA39 – AA39: Program Progression and Graduation Requirements
- AA42 – AA42: Learning Management System
For a complete list of academic policies, visit the Algonquin College Policies website.